Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Providence in Los Angeles

As soon as I walked into Providence I was very impressed by the décor and energy of the restaurant. The first thing I tried was the Bacon bread and it was outstanding. How can you go wrong with bacon and bread? Then I had their version of Clam chowder. Absolutely amazing. Might be the best clam chowder I ever had. So silky and the flavor was out of this world. Next up to bat were the
Spot prawns baked in a mound of sea salt and rosemary. The prawns where cooked perfectly and not salty at all. Great dish. Finally I had their Pork belly dish. Are you kidding me? There are no words that can describe how great the flavors, tenderness of the belly and how everything work so well together. I could eat that everyday of my life.

5 out of 5

Jason C Ricks

No comments:

Post a Comment