Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Spago’s Las Vegas May 2010

I was in Vegas and I wanted to try Spago’s at Caesar Palace to see if I would enjoy it as much as the one in Beverly Hills. I went for lunch and ended up sitting at the bar. I decided to have the Chicken wings lollipops and the pizza with lamb chorizo with goat cheese and cilantro.

The wings were solid. Not the best, but worth ordering. A solid traditional hot wing sauce with fresh made blue cheese. The cool factor is that they take the meat off the bone, then wrap it around the bone so all you have to do is bite a slide the meat off. The chicken was cooked perfectly with a little crunch. Overall it was a solid bar dish. Would I order it again? Maybe.
The pizza was great. The lamb chorizo was nice and spicy with plenty of flavor that played well with the creaminess of the goat cheese. I would order that again for sure. Spago’s did not disappoint. The bartender was really cool and personable.

I’ll give it a 3 ½ out of 5.

Jason C Ricks

No comments:

Post a Comment